"there's no good emoji for this"—or, jasmine's blog
- Walking through how I taught myself to love reading again.
- Last year's accomplishments that I remember.
- Revisiting my intentions for the year.
- Though it's only been a month I can overwhelmingly say being remote—or elements of remote life—has tremendously helped me become a better developer and healthier human being.
- Data visualization is a new field, and most of the career advice can be summed up as hone in on what work you want to do, what concessions you can make in order to do that work, and then blaze forward.
- Standards I hold myself to, professionally.
- Last year in brief, a few weeks late.